My ultimate dream is to be able to work from anywhere I want. And by anywhere, I mean on a beautiful beach. I came across Neville’s post on NevBlog and he was bragging about his mobile office… on the beaches of Puerto Rico. He calls it a “workcation.”
I have a couple of similar experiences that really inspired me… One was on a trip to Hawaii. The first thing my friends said to me was “how sad is it that you’re working on vacation.” But little do they know… I was vacationing while working. The vision is to vacation while working, not working while on vacation.
Another great place I worked, albeit not as super awesome (only awesome) was here.
I long for the day to get back on the beach with wifi…
Sign up for updates!
"There's no need to search for 'guilty' parties that may have 'caused' my retirement. I am leaving to pursue the same dream as William Procter and James Gamble in 1837."
Doug Hall, Jump Start Your Brain
- packers movers in raipur on Packer Season Ticket Update – 2013
- Tom on Packer Season Ticket Update – 2013
- Packer Season Ticket Update – 2013 | Wild Ting Blog on Packers stock sale!
- Post One | Goldtree - Welcome to our blog on Google adwords vs. the Bullsheet – upset special!
- Tony on Are ants attracted to Diet Coke? An experiment!